Gap filling - the best choice for filling small cracks and holes
Excellent impact strength - resistant to shocks and vibrations
Non-sag gel - ideal for applications on vertical and overhead surfaces
Strong performances - high tensile and shear strengths
No blooming - for a perfect finish on visible repairs
1. For best results, surfaces to be bonded must be clean, free from dirt, waxes, oils, etc. using KENT Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. Protect your hands using KENT Super Bond Protect, to avoid fingers to stick together.
3. Apply KENT Super Bond Flex sparingly to one surface only.
4. Bring the surfaces together immediately, taking care to ensure the correct alignment.
5. Apply firm pressure to ensure that the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
6. Do not disturb or re-align until the curing is achieved (normally in a few seconds).
7. Any surplus liquid adhesive may be removed with KENT Super Bond Remover.
8. Close cap after use, ensuring it is correctly secured, and wipe the tip clean.