Optimum viscosity - the best choice for most applications
Improved formula - resistant to high temperature (100°C)
Strong performances - high tensile and shear strengths
No blooming - for a perfect finish on visible repairs
Unique packaging - anti-clog twist cap and thin wall bottle for easy dispensing
1. For best results, surfaces to be bonded must be clean, free from dirt, waxes, oils, etc. using KENT Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. Protect your hands using KENT Super Bond Protect, to avoid fingers to stick together.
3. Apply KENT Super Bond 2 sparingly to one surface only.
4. Bring the surfaces together immediately, taking care to ensure the correct alignment.
5. Apply firm pressure to ensure that the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
6. Do not disturb or re-align until the curing is achieved (normally in a few seconds).
7. Any surplus liquid adhesive may be removed with KENT Super Bond Remover.
8. Close cap after use, ensuring it is correctly secured, and wipe the tip clean.