Uniform, fine creamy consistency - Can be applied with minimum mess or wastage
High filling and non-sag properties - Can fill large areas in one operation
Fast hardening - Improves throughput in workshop
Excellent sandability - Ensures a fine, smooth finish
Good adhesion on plastic and metal - Repair will not delaminate from substrate
Resistant to fuel, water, mineral oils and solvents - Excellent durability once hardened and solvents
1. Thoroughly clean surface using KENT Plastic Prep (KPP), ensuring all other coatings are removed.
2. Add 1 to 4 g (1 - 4%) of red hardener paste to 100 g of beige filler (4 to 5 cm of paste pressed out of the screw tube correspond to 1 g) on a mixing plate.
3. Mix both compounds with spatula using a sweeping ‘figure of eight’ motion until a uniform pinkish colour is achieved. The mixture can be worked for 2 to 6 minutes depending onambient temperature.
4. Apply mixture to surface using spatula.
5. After 15 to 30 minutes (depending on ambient temperature) the hardened filler can be sanded.
6. Compatible with all leading automotive refinish paint systems.