- Convenient operation.
- Reliable safety.
- High quality.
- Stable output current.
- Analogue panel meter to monitor the charging process.
- If the battery is over-charged, the charger will keep it at a normal current output.
- If short-circuit happens, the charger will switch off itself, and return to normal after a few minutes
- Connect the red clip to the positive (‘+’) terminal of the battery, and the black clip to the negative (‘-‘) terminal.
- Plug in the power source of the battery charger: The charging will start.
- When the indication lamp 100% lights up, the charging is finished.
FOR 12V AND 24V LEAD ACID BATTERIES ONLY. (30 AH - 300 AH)
- Unit must operate from AC 220V - 240V supply. The red clip and black clip should not touch during charging to avoid short circuit.
- Place the charger in a dry and well ventilated area.
- Not suitable as a drip feed charger